Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wall Décor Plus More WDPM130 Life Takes Us Love Brings Us Home Wall Vinyl Sticker Quote, 6 x 24-In

Wall Décor Plus More WDPM130 Life Takes Us Love Brings Us Home Wall Vinyl Sticker Quote, 6 x 24-Inch, BlackThis saying inspires me a lot and makes my place feel like home instead of just a place that I come to every night. It peeled off easy and took minimal rubbing on the wall before I could peel the film off. It took about five minutes the whole process and the letters look great.

We recently became foster parents and we chose to put this above our new foster daughter's bedroom door to remind her every time that she enters, although we are her foster parents, this is her home too.

Buy Wall Décor Plus More WDPM130 Life Takes Us Love Brings Us Home Wall Vinyl Sticker Quote, 6 x 24-In Now

I LOVE MY WALL DECOR... IT GAVE MY ROOM THAT FINISHING TOUCH IT NEEDED,,, WHEN I WAKE UP I ENJOY READING THIS QUOTE... GREAT DELIVERY AND FAST SHIPPING..

Read Best Reviews of Wall Décor Plus More WDPM130 Life Takes Us Love Brings Us Home Wall Vinyl Sticker Quote, 6 x 24-In Here

Everyone who visits loves it! Could not be any more satisfied. Very easy to put up as well, overall great item

Want Wall Décor Plus More WDPM130 Life Takes Us Love Brings Us Home Wall Vinyl Sticker Quote, 6 x 24-In Discount?

Very elegant wall decal. Would go perfect on a wall with family pictures or near dinning area. I combined it with another wall decal from amazon, (Flying birds and tree) made from same material, it simply looks amazing.

Save 65% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment