Buy South Shore Furniture, Popular Collection, Bookcase Headboard 39", Natural Maple Now
I think it is a great deal and looks fantastic in my sons room. The shelves were actually deeper than I expected, which was nice! The instructions were easy to followmy husband put it together in about an hour and didn't really need any help from me.I order this head board for my daughter's room about a week ago, and I received it a week before the scheduled deliver date, assembly took me no time, it was easy for me to put it together took me no less than 45 mins, my daughter is in love with her bookcase headboard, she loves the fact that she has all her favorite books right in her bed as she said, I plan on ordering the rest of the set to complete her room, mommy and daughter are very happyWant South Shore Furniture, Popular Collection, Bookcase Headboard 39", Natural Maple Discount?
We purchased two of these headboards to go with a captain's bed (South Shore Furniture, Step One Collection, Twin Mates Bed 39", Natural Maple). They arrived in perfect condition and assembled very easily. Our kids love them. Yes, they are particleboard and durability will likely be an issue down the road, but for now they are perfect.PROS: great storage for little things, has a pre-drilled hole to feed a power supply for an alarm clock or light in the lower shelf, easy to assemble, easy to attach to a bed.
CONS: Particleboard, so it may eventually fall apart.


No comments:
Post a Comment