Pros:
Easy Application
Looks Great
High Quality
Cons:
I honestly cannot think of any
Bottom Line I would highly recommend these to anyone that is considering them. I assure you that you will not be disappointed.Make sure you have some sicors and patience when you paste this one because it cames on pieces which are not well cut, so you have troubles to take it off the paper. I didn;t like the legs, they are too thin. Overall is good, very very big.
Buy RoomMates RMK1430GM Toy Story Woody Peel & Stick Giant Wall Decal Now
This was so awesome when i got it. It was life size and the colors were so vibrant. I got it for my daughter's craft room and she loved it. Buzz, Jesse and Woody are on the walls along with shelves of Toy Story collectibles. I would recommend it!!Read Best Reviews of RoomMates RMK1430GM Toy Story Woody Peel & Stick Giant Wall Decal Here
My son loves that Woody comes to life, right off the wall. Super easy to install and great product. For Toy Story lovers, you can't go wrong.Want RoomMates RMK1430GM Toy Story Woody Peel & Stick Giant Wall Decal Discount?
My grandson loves his bedroom wall! It was very easy to apply to the wall and looks amazing! It is also very easy to reposition if you didn't get it perfect the first time.

No comments:
Post a Comment