Friday, June 6, 2014

New White Elegant Netting Bed Canopy Mosquito Net

New White Elegant Netting Bed Canopy Mosquito NetI ordered two nets, one for each daughter's bed. We are having remodeling done on the house, and the mosquitoes are coming inside with the doors open all day. They eat the kids alive every night. Since we hung the nets, they have had very few bites. The nets are very light/fragile/delicate. So far, they have lasted 3 nights with a very active 4-year old sleeping under one. (She knows, holes in her net will mean more itchy bug bites.) One net came with three quarter-sized holes in it, that my wife sewed up. The other net came hole-free. They did not have a "door" or any hanging hardware, just a ring on the top of the canopy.

Fits perfectly over the full-size crib. I LIKE that it doesn't have the slit We live in a VERY mosquito-heavy area and this net keeps my baby bite-free when the pesky critters sneak into the house on the dogs. Can't beat the price even if I could have found one locally but I couldn't.

Buy New White Elegant Netting Bed Canopy Mosquito Net Now

The front was not open as it appears in the picture. The entire canopy was enclosed. Otherwise good purchase for the price just not what I thought.

Read Best Reviews of New White Elegant Netting Bed Canopy Mosquito Net Here

No comments:

Post a Comment