Saturday, June 21, 2014

Old US Currency Money Dollar Bills Picture Art Print

Old US Currency Money Dollar Bills Picture Art PrintAs a collector of old US Currency with a medium, somewhat specialized collection, I found this Art Print very nice to frame and hang in my house in representation of the Beaty the US Currency shows. It is nicely made and a nice size. I have several Notes that are signed and framed around this print on the same wall, as well as other representation of the US Bills, and it adds a very nice touch to the real things and with a brief history.

I would recommend this to anyone that likes the look of US Currency or collectors alike. They will enjoy the detail of the picture and the Notes used in the Print.

I bought this as a gift for a collector in my life, it has prints of all the denominations of bills on it and tells you the names of who is on what bill and their connection to the United States.

Buy Old US Currency Money Dollar Bills Picture Art Print Now

No comments:

Post a Comment