Buy Diamond Damask 13" X 70" Table Runners Now
This is a nice runner it looks exactly like the image. There were a few loose threads that had to be trimmed on the back side. Good product for the price.Read Best Reviews of Diamond Damask 13" X 70" Table Runners Here
The brocade fabric on this is very pretty, but it's definitely thinner than I thought it would be. It also had a lot of loose threads on it that I had to snip off. That being said, the green color is just as it appeared on my computer monitor, and it looks nice on the dresser in my bedroom where I placed it. The measurements are just as they are stated to be, and it provides a nice touch for a dresser or table.I purchased this to use in my dining room area but the color didn't match the tablecloth I was putting it with so I ended up using it in my bedroom.

No comments:
Post a Comment