I only changed the fabric to match my bedroom design but I knew from the beginning that I will be changing it.i got this really quickly, it was so easy to put together and im not very good with tools. it looks cute in my room and its the perfect size :) also the chair is comfy and it supports my weight easily (110 lbs)
Buy Cherry Vanity Set by Crown Mark Now
I love this Vanity set, It fit in small place while retaining its elegant look. Love love love it very pretty......Read Best Reviews of Cherry Vanity Set by Crown Mark Here
It is a very nice set of table, mirror and bench. it is easy to assembly.It also a good price to buy and great customer service from the seller if you have any problem with the order.
I reconmand it and I will come back to buy other commodity through amorzon.Vanity came in package about a week after it was ordered. All set up it is quite pretty and actually a bit larger than I expected, it seems quite study and I have a feeling it will be in my life for some time. I was worried the mirror might be broken upon arrival but the whole vanity arrived in perfect condition.


No comments:
Post a Comment