Buy Santa Cruz Twin XL (Extra Long) Bed - Rustic Walnut Now
I use this bedframe with a memory foam mattress, so I had to go to a hardware store and get a piece of plywood to stick on top so that the mattress would not fall between the slats. If you have a boxspring, you won't need to do this however. Putting it together took 20-30 minutes. The wood is attractive and sturdy. I wish the slats were closer together, but that is my only negative feeling on the product.Read Best Reviews of Santa Cruz Twin XL (Extra Long) Bed - Rustic Walnut Here
This bed frame went together without a hitch. It's not the highest quality finish in the world but is a good value for the price. I'm using it as a guest bed/daybed in my office, and it's great for that purpose.Want Santa Cruz Twin XL (Extra Long) Bed - Rustic Walnut Discount?
I gave 5 stars because the beds are well designed, are solid but lightweight. Ideal for beds in a guestroom. I suggest to use a foam mattress not thicker than 8¨ like an IKEA Mattres. I do recommend this product

No comments:
Post a Comment