When the package came, several washers were missing. I called Armen Living and they said they will ship the washers immediately. I waited for a week. Nothing came. When I called them again, they said their part department ships missing parts altogether and I will receive the washers in a few days. I waited for a couple of weeks again and nothing came again.. Are you fooling me?
Tired of calling them, I ended up going to local hardware stores and getting washers on my own. I like my chairs a lot, but I'm sick of Armen Living's poor customer service.
Buy Leather Side Chair - 2 Pack Now
:( Had to return these chairs as we could not assemble them all rear seat screws were misaligned with chair back.Any "modification" to assembling would definitely compromise the chairs' stability.
So. . . a usuable pair of leather dining chairs for $137.00 YES too good to be true!

No comments:
Post a Comment