The frame is not made of real wood. It is someting else and very weak. When strong wind suddenly occured yesterday, it fell down on a floor and the top part and bottom part of the frame cracked into a few pieces. Also the middle supportive woodlike part broke at that time. And I found that staples were used to connect two woodenlike pieaces. That staples were bent 90 degree when the folder fell down on a floor. The staples looked much thinner than office supply regular staples. It is not worth paying $60. There is no warrenty for the product so that I simply have to throw it away. I am so disappointed to this product. This is incredibly poor structure.
I wrote the above review on July 3 and now it's July 9, I am editing this review.I made a complain about this product to the seller through amazon on July 3,but I have not heard anything from the seller. At least I want to hear from them that we feel sorry to hear that or something like that. I can't believe that the seller does not respond to my complaint.
Now it's July 24 today, I am editing this review. As of today, I have not heard anything from the seller. The seller has been ignoring my complaint completely. How insincere of them! I don't understand why Amazon still allows this seller to do business on Amazon's website. I might have to consider to file a complaint to small claim court about this seller. I was really excited to order this room divider to hide some unsightly items in my living room. However when I received the item the wood frame on one side was cracked. Clearly damage done during the shipping process. Because of the awkward size of the item I chose not to take any action. The product is 6 feet tall, I'm not going to haul that down to the post office for a return. . . overall totally disappointed. Product quality is very poor, a soft breeze would blow it over. Quality of the product is not worth the price and will most likely be delivered damaged.
Buy 3 Panel Mahogany Finish Jute Inlay Folding Divider Room Screen Now
The screen is comprised of vertically jute-laced horizontal dark and light wood rods which appear to be made of bamboo. Hinges are of fair quality. It is NOT totally opaquethose looking for privacy should choose a paper or fabric screenbut this is exactly we wanted, and appears to offer good value for the price. The frame is pretty solid so far; we've only had it about a week. I'll modify this review if any failures occur.Read Best Reviews of 3 Panel Mahogany Finish Jute Inlay Folding Divider Room Screen Here
I was looking for something that wasn't so transparent. They are very well made but you can see everything on the other side. They still work as a room barrier but don't try to hide something on the other side!Want 3 Panel Mahogany Finish Jute Inlay Folding Divider Room Screen Discount?

No comments:
Post a Comment