I opted to use the 3M hanging strips so that I wouldn't have to poke holes in our wall. I used the medium hold velcro strips and cut them in half vertically since the letters are so light and to get more bang for my buck. I was able to them up in no time using a level and measuring tape.
I've also attached an image. Similar quality and costs much less than the letters from Pottery Barn. Great product!!Everyone loves the way I decorated my daughter's nursery with her name in wooden letters. They said it looks like a nursery out of a magazine!These wooden letters are great. They are sturdy and well painted in white, and are very easy to paint over if you choose to do so. I put a clear glitter paint over them and they look beautiful. They come with a cardboard template if you'd like to mock up your name on the wall before actually hanging it (hanging hardware is not included). I would suggest using something like 3M Command Strips rather than actual hammer and nails, it's much easier to adjust the letters if you get one a little crooked on your first try. I would absolutely recommend these letters to anyone looking for an easy but beautiful craft project for a child's room, and they are a MUCH better deal/quality than the letters you see at big box stores.

No comments:
Post a Comment