Buy Winsome Wood Blanket Rack, Antique Walnut Now
I purchased this for my mother, a serious quilter, and she absolutely loved it. She had been looking for racks for about 3 months and couldn't find any with a style that she loved. However, she loved the traditional yet updated feel and color of this product. She was even more impressed when I told her the price was modest. A nice piece to accentuate your quilts!Read Best Reviews of Winsome Wood Blanket Rack, Antique Walnut Here
Seems sturdy enough once assembled. You have to hold a round spindle while you are turning the screw; holes were tight for the screws. Unlikely you can assemble with the Allen wrench provided no leverage and edges quickly rounded. Don't order unless you have a real set of Allen wrenches handy.I purchased this rack because I needed somewhere to put an extra blanket and additional towels for the guest rooms. I was hesitant because I wanted it in the walnut color, as advertised, even though the picture is much lighter than traditional walnut. It arrived in walnut, somewhat darker than the picture, but not "espresso" or black. It took me 20 minutes to put it together. A second set of hands would have made the job less awkward, but not necessary. Miraculously, all the rods, holes, and screws fit perfectly in the pre-drilled holes. I was expecting the worst after reading some of the reviews. In the past, I've had poor luck when assembling products made in China. Once assembled, the rack was sturdier than I had expected. Just be sure all the screws are tight. I used a cordless driver to start the screws, but finished with a hand screwdriver so I knew exactly how tight the screws were. The rack is large for a small furnished room, but I was able to place it under a window where it was not in the direct path. There is ample room for two large blankets and two sets of bathroom towels. I also found it a bonus to be able to put shoes or slippers on the bottom rods at the base of the rack. I have since purchased two more with equal results.

No comments:
Post a Comment