Pros-
cheap
lots of space
looks good
seems somewhat durable.
cons-
putting it togeather (instructions)
Buy South Shore Grace Collection 6-Drawer Double Dresser, Pure White Now
I love drawers in the kitchen and that's were I put this. The drawers are BIG, it's just the right size and looks Great!! Very eazy to put together!Read Best Reviews of South Shore Grace Collection 6-Drawer Double Dresser, Pure White Here
Great product and looks good once assembled, but very long painful assembly process and I am pretty decent with DIY stuff. Did it on my own and took a really long time. Could be simplified a lot. Definitely the most complex piece of firmer ire that I have assembled.Want South Shore Grace Collection 6-Drawer Double Dresser, Pure White Discount?
This is probably the single worst piece of furniture (not including the matching nightstands) that I've ever purchased for my home. A few of the exposed, main pieces came to me... well, in pieces. I had to contact the manufacturer for replacements. Only a few weeks into having set it up it's wobbly, the stick-on vinyl white is peeling, and pieces are literally falling out of the drawer construction. I regret this purchase SO much.

No comments:
Post a Comment