Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Sauder Palladia Night Stand in Cherry Finish

Sauder Palladia Night Stand in Cherry FinishI must say I really love this nightstand even though it is not made of solid wood. It took me a little to put them (I ordered two) together because of those quite many parts but I must say I have never had a more detailed and exact manual. Whoever wrote it really was concerned that you get it right the first time. That was great!!!

Also all the holes where on the right place and nothing was off. When everything is put together it really looks very very nice and nothing seems to be loose or wobbly.

I only gave one star less because the night stand is darker than shown on the picture. It's more like a dark dark brown. Definitely not what I would call a cherry finish.

We did a make over of our bedroom and these night stands are fantastic. The color matched other cherry wood items we have,

easy to assemble and look very expensive. The drawer is not cheap, it opens smooth and has alot of storage area. Plus the large storage area below the drawer. They are heavy so if you bump into them photos, lamp etc. is unlikely to fall off of the night stand!

Packaging was excellent!

Buy Sauder Palladia Night Stand in Cherry Finish Now

the products is just as pictured.

took a while to put together but very sturdy and good looking

it is working out perfectly as a printer table instead of

night stand.

Read Best Reviews of Sauder Palladia Night Stand in Cherry Finish Here

This item once assembled is amazing, the only negative thing about this product is that it comes in 100 pieces. You must know how to build and direction are not the best.

Want Sauder Palladia Night Stand in Cherry Finish Discount?

I looked everywhere for affordable night stands, yes you have to put them together yourself but it's really easy and the end product is beautiful!

Save 34% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment