Buy Rod Desyne 10 Count Curtain Rings with Clip Now
These rings look excellent with my A & F "Esprit" finial rod, and the clips are strong. I purchased two sets of ten for a two panel oversized, heavy pleated drape, and it looks smashing. The rings make it quite easy to draw the drape closed as needed, and everything feels stable and secure. Perfect diameter size to look fairly subtle, keeping the focus on the drape itself and the decorative finials.Read Best Reviews of Rod Desyne 10 Count Curtain Rings with Clip Here
I have been working on creating a little nook for my kids. My sister-in-law showed me an idea that I fell in love with to add, so I ordered the supplies that would match my decor. They are very nice and will support my project needs perfectly! I have not completed the project, but I am using them to display my kid's art project on a tension rod. I will try to upload a picture...Utlitarian curtainn system. sturdy and simple....just what I wanted. there aren't elevn more words to say about this. two words.

No comments:
Post a Comment