Buy Jet Curved Lounge Chair Now
SO easy to move around! and it's extremely comfortable!! Best lounge chair to read a book, watch TV etc. Glad I bought it!I bought this hoping that it would be a comfortable, adjustable seat that I could use to do homework, watch TV in, or just hang out. It does all of these things, and seems pretty well made. The only complaint I have is that it can be somewhat tricky to adjust the seat back, especially if you position the chair against a wall or corner because you will have to move it forward to restore it to the original flat surface. Overall, a great deal and a great chair.I was a little nervous about ordering a chair online, but I'm glad I took the chance. It is exactly the color and size I was looking for. Within the first week the cats claimed it as their own, luckily the cover is removable and it washed up good as new.Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Jet Curved Lounge Chair
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment