Buy Black Metal Sunburst Canopy Bed Full Size (Bed) Frame Now
The bed is ok but came in a box that was crushed, ripped and a mess! The 4 decorative "balls" for on top of the posts were missing. I contacted the company multiple times and they sent me 1 ball!!! I contacted them three more times asking for the other 3 balls and I am still waiting for them. This has been going on since January 18!Read Best Reviews of Black Metal Sunburst Canopy Bed Full Size (Bed) Frame Here
I'm very pleased with my purchase of the sunburst full size canopy bed frame. I feel I got what I paid for, and it didn't take me long to assemble. It arrived in the mail in a timely manner, but I was getting antsy! My only problem was the illustrated instructions were wadded up and forced into the box with the metal frame, so when I took them out, the paper was torn and I had to piece it back together to read it. I give this product, packaging and delivery an over-all 4 stars. The frame is a bit wobbley and the directions were damaged nearly impossible to read. However both problems are minor, in my opinion. If you're on a budget and want something that's easy to assemble and looks great, I recommend it!Want Black Metal Sunburst Canopy Bed Full Size (Bed) Frame Discount?
I bought this frame and got it really quickly but as my fiance and i were trying to assemble it we relized that nothing fit together and multiple parts were rusted and broken, not to mention that half of it was bent out of shape and we could not bend it back.

No comments:
Post a Comment