The table dimensions listed here on Amazon are incorrect, especially the table height. The height is close to 29 inches, fairly standard and certainly not 37 inches as listed. I wrote to the seller twice and each time they responded with incorrect dimensions. I finally just took a chance based on the photograph and ordered it anyway. I was convinced that they didn't know much if anything about what they were selling. It arrived via FedEX about a week later. I had to help the FedEx driver carry it to my door entrance because it is pretty heavy. I was very pleased to find it was real wood construction and no particle board visible.Mainly seconding the other reviewer -I, too, was worried about the supposed 37" height, but trusted the review and indeed it did arrive at a normal dining-room-table height of roughly 29". Looks good, feels solid, good buy.
Buy Traditional Dark Maple Finish Wood Rectangle Dining Table Now

No comments:
Post a Comment