
I was looking for a new kitchen mat for in front of the sink. I am usually drawn to items that are not the usually kitchen fare. This mat has great neutral colors, the fleur de lis design does not scream kitchen. The pile is thick and comfortable, and it has a very stubstancial rubber backing. It did arrive in a larger box than I had expected, but this packaging guaranteed no shipping damage. I am thoroughly pleased.

I searched and searched for a fleur de lis rug that would match my kitchen decor, I finally found this one on amazon but after a week it became very dirty after washing it one time the backing began to peel off and there were white flakes all in my washer. However it did get clean. It looks nice but...after one wash it is falling apart :(
Buy Homefires Accents Fancy Fleur De Lis Black and Tan 22-Inch by 34-Inch Indoor Rug Now
No comments:
Post a Comment