Buy Fashion Bed Group Fenton Beds with Frame, Black Walnut Now
So the headboard and footboard are perfect, just what I expected.....However the bed frame is missing two gliders! I ordered a queen, and the frame requires a middle beam, which came with it, but without the foot gliders!!!! >:O So basically my middle beam was just hanging in there in mid air..... till I sat on the bed and of course it fell off! I had to temporarily put some cardboard from the box and mount it up to be 4" inches high so the beam can actually stay in place. I called amazon to report the problem and now they want to give me a credit to repurchase it and then return the existing one! I am not looking forward to this exchange!!!!Read Best Reviews of Fashion Bed Group Fenton Beds with Frame, Black Walnut Here
The headboard & footboard are fine, but the side rails for the frame are not the same, which makes the bed sit lopsided. I would like new rails.Want Fashion Bed Group Fenton Beds with Frame, Black Walnut Discount?
Sturdy and easy to assemble, this bed is the perfect addition to our cozy bedroom!! I would definitely recommend this product :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment