Buy Prepac Black Kallisto Bookcase Headboard with Doors Now
I read the reviews before buying and expected the boards to arrive chipped. Sure enough, 3 pieces were visibly chipped, but fortunately on the less visible corners; so I did not make the effort to send it back or call to request replacement boards. Assembly required 2-3 hours max and was relatively intuitive for someone accustomed to ordering online furniture. The main reason I chose this item was the design and the finish; the idea of a free standing headboard that has shelving and cabinets is ingenious. I am surprised that this type item does not sell on the higher end. I plan to affix the item to the wall so I can remove the bed when not using the guest bad and will keep it as a cabinet.Read Best Reviews of Prepac Black Kallisto Bookcase Headboard with Doors Here
It is fiberboard, therefore the 4 stars. It does look very nice in our bedroom and assembly was easy. Unlike other reviews, it can be attache to the bed frame. You simply align the frame with the supports and drill the holes to align with your frame. I wouldn't hesitate to order this again.Want Prepac Black Kallisto Bookcase Headboard with Doors Discount?
For the price, you really can't complain. As others have mentioned, the "wood" is particle board and isn't the most durable headboard out there. For someone who isn't very handy, it is somewhat of a pain to put together, but the final product does look pretty nice. Most off all: it's functional. If you need a relatively thin headboard like I did (refer to specs) and a couple of shelves, then this one is for you.

No comments:
Post a Comment