Two issues;
1. It is a little stiff to be comfortable.
2. I can also foresee that the white stitching will be a problem. It protrudes so much that it will become undone in time. I can already see some part of the stitches becoming undone and it will probably grow bigger in time. Even if the stitching stays, I can see it becoming easily loose through normal use. (Probably not good for daily use.)Love it. It is almost king sized when folded out into a bed and very comfortable. Perfect for overnight guests!
Buy Coaster Fine Furniture 300132 Faux Leather Sofa Bed with White Stiching, Black Now
this item is great, perfect for pretty much everything a couch and a bed can do and more! love showing it off to all my friends.I love this couch. It's comfortable. It has cupholders. It looks great. It is adjustable. Only problem I have is the slide out "loungue" mode function. First, it's hard to do it and it feels like you're going to break the cord you're using to pull it out. And then the bottom portion slides out and essentially becomes an extra large ottoman. This isn't supposed to happen; for some reason our couch is wider than the pull out so it doesn't lock in place. We fixed it with some attachments from Home Depot, but it was annoying that we had to do it. Still 5 stars because EVERYONE loves the couch, and it's a unique couch as well.Want Coaster Fine Furniture 300132 Faux Leather Sofa Bed with White Stiching, Black Discount?
the item was received damaged and 5 months later it is falling apart all the springs are broken except for one please save yourself the trouble and do not buy this item

No comments:
Post a Comment