Saturday, July 12, 2014

WallStickerUSA Medium "Together WE MAKE A FAMILY" Quote Saying Wall Sticker Decal Transfer Film 17x

WallStickerUSA Medium 'Together WE MAKE A FAMILY' Quote Saying Wall Sticker Decal Transfer Film 17x25Beautiful on my family picture wall!! Easy to apply and stands out beautifully. Would def recommend this product to anyone

I wanted something diferent for my hallway. I put this up with some family pics around it. It was very easy to put on the wall, looks fantastic. Everyone that saw it loves it.

Buy WallStickerUSA Medium "Together WE MAKE A FAMILY" Quote Saying Wall Sticker Decal Transfer Film 17x Now

We have tons of wall lettering in our home and this is BY FAR the most complicated and tedious one to try and apply to the wall. I would not suggest this product if you want a quick and easy application. I'm not sure why the product description says one step, easy application. That could not be further from the truth. We may not even use it and just return it, it is THAT bad.

Read Best Reviews of WallStickerUSA Medium "Together WE MAKE A FAMILY" Quote Saying Wall Sticker Decal Transfer Film 17x Here

No comments:

Post a Comment