Sunday, July 20, 2014

Switch Plate Spring Peony Flower Bloom Double Lightswitch Plate Cover

Switch Plate Spring Peony Flower Bloom Double Lightswitch Plate CoverI love this plate for my daughters room. My 5 year old loves it too. The only bothersome thing was the scew holes did not line up perfectly so when trying to tighten them in some paint did chip off.

I put this in the guest bathroom and the first time people use it they are a little confused when they reach for the light switch and it is very bumpy. But once they realize what it is, they like the look of it. I painted the screw heads and switch toggles with a bottle of nail polish that I had that matched perfectly and it looks much better that way.

Buy Switch Plate Spring Peony Flower Bloom Double Lightswitch Plate Cover Now

This switch plate certainly makes a statement. While I like the color and shape because it is thick and bumpy my one dimmer switch barely turns. It does work however and in all fairness it would be even better with two regular switches.

Read Best Reviews of Switch Plate Spring Peony Flower Bloom Double Lightswitch Plate Cover Here

No comments:

Post a Comment