Friday, July 18, 2014

South Shore Imagine Collection TV Stand/Storage Unit, Pure White

South Shore Imagine Collection TV Stand/Storage Unit, Pure WhiteWhen I first recieved this to my home I was completely impressed. I am not sure if it was the company that makes this or UPS, but this unit was packaged perfectly. It was double wrapped in plastic, it had special bumper guards on every corner, and it was sealed perfectly.

The unit was very easy to put together with one person.

It is solid, and fits in perfectly with our other furniture.

The only confusing part of assembly was that they gave me many extra pieces (screws, caps, etc..).

So many, that I kept thinking I forgot to put some on.

But I checked again and everything fit together perfectly.

The drawers slide easily, everything fits and is alligned well.

Very very happy with this unit.

I bought this to go with a bed I had purchased from South shore for my daughter, it is very sturdy and looks great. the only reason i gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is that it was a little confusing to put together because the directions had an additional page that was at the bottom of box. If you put it together with out that page the drawers didn't line up correctly. but other than that it was the perfect addition to her room. We purchased little bins to put in the open storage area. She loves it

Buy South Shore Imagine Collection TV Stand/Storage Unit, Pure White Now

The package came without any damage outside. When i open it, i was extremely disappointed, most of the wood details were scratched pretty bad. Once everything is out of the box you will have hard time putting it back, if you decide to return it. Also you have to pay shipping to send it back. We decided to keep it and probably i shall repaint it.

Read Best Reviews of South Shore Imagine Collection TV Stand/Storage Unit, Pure White Here

This tv stand/ storage unit is difficult to put together. There are 21 pages of instructions and the drawings are hard to decipher. The back is only a piece of card board taped together that has to be nailed all around to hold it in place. An electric screw driver is a MUST even tho the directions say not to use one, I gave up after trying to force in the second screw and went and bought an inexpensive electric screw driver to complete the project. That made the piece easier to assemble but once complete it is still not very sturdy. There are many extra pieces which are misleading because it left me wondering if I had missed something but I reread the instructions and I did put everything together correctly. I would not recommend this piece be used as a tv stand in a younger child's room because it is not very sturdy and I would be worried the tv may topple over while pulling out the drawers. The piece does look very cute once complete and the drawers are sturdy but the unit itself is just wobbly. Especially on carpet. It will be fine for the time being but I wish I would have just purchased a second hand solid wood piece for the same price than buy this because I know I am going to be replacing it soon.

Want South Shore Imagine Collection TV Stand/Storage Unit, Pure White Discount?

It took awhile to put this stand together but it is nice and sturdy and has nice big drawers to store DVD's in.

Save 18% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment