customer service was excellent. Would buy from Skyline again.
Buy Skyline Furniture Waveland Wingback Bed Upholstered in Velvet White Now
This bed is very beautiful, the material is nice, soft, just as described! It is really a nice piece of furniture and I'm happy I purchased it. However, the instructions to put this bed together were horrible and all of the pieces were not there. So technically my bed isn't completely put together because I still have a few pieces left over, but its as sturdy as it needs to be. Don't hesitate to buy it if your interested..its not a a bad price either. Love this Bed, would definitely would buy it again.Read Best Reviews of Skyline Furniture Waveland Wingback Bed Upholstered in Velvet White Here
I liked the design initially that is what drew me to the bed but when it came to my house I was impressed. It was so soft and beautiful and made my bedroom look much better. It is worth the money, you will not be disappointed.Want Skyline Furniture Waveland Wingback Bed Upholstered in Velvet White Discount?
This bed is unique, beautiful and low to the ground!It was difficult to get the ends to match up perfectly and there wasn't much to go on in the way of directions. However, the end product is fantastic!!


No comments:
Post a Comment