It had to have a relatively contemporary look with some cushion seating.
Additionally, the top of the seat had to be about 18-19" off the ground and I wasn't going to pay more than $100 for each chair.
Well, let me just say I was absolutely delighted to discover a pair of the chairs for under $100!
The color of the wood is definitely an average walnut finish. I thought there might be some red in it from the photos but it's not. It's a very nice, evenly stained and well-manufactured chair.
Bear in mind...they aren't that expensive so they're not going to be top quality. My only beef is a couple of the chairs have a leg longer than the other so two of them wobble.
I thought it might be due to the unevenness of my wood floors but confirmed they are not perfectly equal in length. That's ok, though. I adhered round felt padding under each chair to avoid scratching my wood floors and they now match.
Assembly was pretty easy, but then again I'm very handy when it comes to assembling things. There might be some assembly challenges when assembling the cushion top to the frame. You should use a power drill for this project, but be very careful not to scratch your finish.
I believe if you can do one of the following assembly projects, you can assemble these chairs yourself:
1) Replace a door knob.
2) Assemble any kind of office table, desk, cabinet drawers, etc
3) Change a tire
4) Make spaghetti
Ta da! It's easy.These chairs are sturdy and comfortable. They were easy to assemble with good instructions. Quality for price is wonderful. I'm very pleased.
Buy Set of 2 Contemporary Style Wheat Back Dining Chairs Now
Easy to assemble, just as pictured, very nice quality of materials, and a very nice value. I recommend this product.Read Best Reviews of Set of 2 Contemporary Style Wheat Back Dining Chairs Here
Good chair for the price. I like the style & size & they were easy to put together. The seat material is soft & appears it will be easy to clean when necessary & is somewhat neutral a light brown so it goes well with other things. Would recommend these chairs!Want Set of 2 Contemporary Style Wheat Back Dining Chairs Discount?
Fast delivery, easy assembly and great looks! Bought these chairs to go in our motorhome to replace the overstuffed big ones that came with it. These take up way less room and look great!

No comments:
Post a Comment