It took a very long time to put it together although I do not think it was difficult. However, if you are not at least a little handy I would not attempt it on your own. I notice a lot of people when reading the comments had much difficulty.
The color of the chest looks great in the room and from a distance it does look nice. But I don't think it will hold up for very long. I would not purchase these products again.
I hope this has helped.It took me awhile to put it together, but in the end I was very pleased with it. I will be very careful moving it however, as the front legs are held on with just one screw each. I can see that if I nudge or drag, as I do sometimes to clean, that these legs could get bent.
Buy Sauder Harbor View 5-Drawer Chest in Antiqued Paint Now
It took 4 hours to put this dresser together and I'm pretty handy at this. It was missing a major part when it arrived. Had to contact manufacturer for replacement. The screws sent to hold top on were to long and came thru leaving 'dimples' in surface. After all that time and energy spent. it is wobbly and one side of dresser is bowed.One of the drawers will not line up on both side runners at the same time. just falls off one side or the other. Very dissapointed in Sauder. Used to be a good brand with solid pieces.Read Best Reviews of Sauder Harbor View 5-Drawer Chest in Antiqued Paint Here

No comments:
Post a Comment