Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Quincy Natural Twill King Fabric Platform Bed

Quincy Natural Twill King Fabric Platform BedI love the look of the bed and find it very comfortable.

However, the slats that came with it pop out all the time and fall off the frame almost nightly.

I am looking into how to purchase a low profile box spring and base that we can use with it.

My husband who weights ~210lbs can not put all his weight in one spot on the bed. If he kneels or sits down too hard the wood slats pop out or the whole frame will fall off the narrow wood beam that is bolted to the sides of the frame for the slats to rest on.

I would recommend the bed for its looks but as an everyday bed it is a "no go" unless you invest in different slats or a box spring.

If anyone knows of a specific frame for a box spring that will work with this bed I would love to know!

We searched for this type of bed and were reluctant to order online. Amazon had the best price (avoid Sears which tacks on delivery charges, etc._)

It arrived quickly, well packed and undamaged.

It was well packed and well designed with simple install.

Amazingly comofratable and solid. Well engineered. And seems very stable and supports weight well.

Totally exceeded our expectations.

Buy Quincy Natural Twill King Fabric Platform Bed Now

the bed itself is sturdy and it was easy to assemble, but the smell was so strong that I haven't slept on this bed yet, after two or three weeks. I kept the bedroom window open and sprayed soda water a couple times. It is not that strong now but I think I will leave it there for two more weeks until I can not smell VOC.

Read Best Reviews of Quincy Natural Twill King Fabric Platform Bed Here

No comments:

Post a Comment