As for why I've given only an average rating...
The first one I ordered was damaged, i.e. broken glass, dinged frame, due to lack of bubble wrap packaging, and no fragile sticker on the box. I emailed the company and they responded promptly with a new glass. (no frame replacement). That wasn't bad. I ordered another frame for an 18x27 picture and of course, the viewable portion is less than that, but the picture itself cannot be any more than 18x27 to fit in the frame (Kincaid's Disney collection is 18.5 x 27.5 apparently, so it didn't even fit in the frame! This was disappointing, but not the frame company's fault, so I ordered another frame and decided to keep the other frame for something else.
Keeping my fingers crossed, hopefully this will be the one to finally complete the gf's Christmas present. The frame was in excellent condition, but since I did not order the glass for the frame for the additional charge, they sent this cheap plastic thing with scuff marks all over it!! There's nothing worse than spending alot of money on a Thomas Kincade canvas and put it in a flawed frame. I'm not sure they are even capable of getting it right. I would say "you get what you pay for," but you can definitely get better than this somewhere else on Amazon.

No comments:
Post a Comment