
The picture is small so I didn't know what to expect. Well, it's adorable. The armchair and ottoman come in a large box in factory packaging. There's nothing to assemble. The pattern is fresh and fun but not loud. And definitely for a girl. I got it for my 14 month old daughter. We didn't have anything in the living room her size. Needless to say, she climbed on it as soon as we unpacked it. She's on the little side, 31 inches, 20 pounds and I think the chair should last her at least 3-4 years. I love it! Looks great with our Pottery Barn sofas. The armchair is upholstered not slipcovered so you can only spot clean. It still works for us because she only eats when she's in her highchair. She loves it. I love it. Get it...you won't regret it!!

I searched and read reviews on tons of little chairs for my 16 month old daughter. I was looking for something that she would love, that fit into our home decor and was easy to clean. I recieved two out of three. I was hoping for a chair with a cover, but all the kid chairs with covers come with foams that you fit into the cover. I wanted an actual chair, so I compromised, and I'm happy I did. This chair is even cuter in person than in the picture and my daughter sitting in the chair while reading a book is "priceless"!!! :)
Buy Kinfine USA Kids Chair and Ottoman set Now
This chair is very sturdy. I love the design and the great detail that was made to make sure this chair is up to par.
I highly recommend getting this, compare the weight to other chairs on amazon and you will see the difference.
Read Best Reviews of Kinfine USA Kids Chair and Ottoman set Here
The set feels very comfortable and is very practical for kids. They like to sit and read books on it.
Want Kinfine USA Kids Chair and Ottoman set Discount?
I purchased this lovely chair for my granddaughter and she loves it. Perfect size for a toddler and sturdy material and construction.
Save 20% Off
No comments:
Post a Comment