Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Ikea Rast 3 Drawers Chest Dresser

Ikea Rast 3 Drawers Chest DresserThis is a perfect little dresser for a child's room or for small item storage. It's solid and heavier than one would imagine. I would strongly suggest using an electric screw driver to assemble because it takes a get deal of strength and effort to screw all the pieces together. Other than an aggravating time putting it together, I love this little dresser. I should also mention that it comes unfinished; so, one should be prepared to put a clear finish, stain, or paint on it as soon as it's all put together.

I am a 66yr old woman. I purchased this dresser for a place to keep extra clothes for my grandchildren.

It only took three days to arrive. I put it together that same day and it was very simple to assemble.

The only two things that I found to be dissapointing were #1. The size of the dresser, it is extremely small.

And #2. Although it is unfinished the wood itself is very soft. You need to take care not damage the wood during assembly. If the shipping wasn't so expensive then I would consider this item a good bargin.

Buy Ikea Rast 3 Drawers Chest Dresser Now

The shipping was quicker than what was estimated which is always a plus. It's a little on the small side (which is okay for a kid's room), but it was solid wood. The dresser was fairly easy to put together and took about 45 minutes to assemble. It does help to have a power drill with an allen wrench bit for the screws. I also made sure to use wood glue during assembly for added support. Overall, it looks good and does the job.

Read Best Reviews of Ikea Rast 3 Drawers Chest Dresser Here

72 dollars! This is 35 on ikeas website. That being said it is a great chest, solid wood and very east to assemble. It took me an hour and would have taken less time but my preschooler wanted to "help". It is a nice size for the price. I am using it to hold t shirts and socks.

Want Ikea Rast 3 Drawers Chest Dresser Discount?

I actually went to IKEA to buy this because the price seemed so good for furniture made with solid wood. Turns out there is a reason for this. Besides the obvious stunted dimensions of this piece of furniture, the drawers slide poorly and the general construction seems flimsy. It might seem a good solution for a budget, but you could do better at salvation army.

No comments:

Post a Comment