Saturday, July 12, 2014

I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing- that it was all started by a mouse. Walt Disney.

I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing- that it was all started by a mouse. Walt Disney. Vinyl wall art Inspirational quotes and saying home decor decal stickerThe quote has been fixed and mine look great. No problem at all with grammar or spelling. My kid loves the way it looks in his room!!

Quote "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing that it was all started by a mouse. Walt Disney is the correct quote. Zoom in and look at the actual decal on the wall. The decal I received says "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing that it was all started my a mouse. Walt Disney". This decal as is is unusable. I have not had a response from the seller about this error. As it was delevered to me it is incorrect and unusable.

Buy I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing- that it was all started by a mouse. Walt Disney. Now

No comments:

Post a Comment