Sunday, July 13, 2014

Hanging Butterfly Purple (Lavender) & White Triple Layered Nylon Butterflies Decorations - Decorate

Hanging Butterfly 10' Medium Purple & White Triple Layered Nylon Butterflies Decorations - Decorate for a Baby Nursery Bedroom, Girls Room Ceiling Wall Decor, Wedding Birthday Party, Bridal Baby Shower, Bathroom. Butterfly Decoration 3D Art CraftThe cute purple butterfly and quality are excellent. It matches my baby girl's crib bedding set. It looks nice on the wall. The only setback is that I have to rearrange the fishing string to make it more invisable behind the flower so I can hang it on the wall. Other than that, it's nice item to use in the nursery room which can be useful in years to come.

I love these purple butterflies, I bought two sizes and hung them on my baby's wall. They are beautiful. Highly recommend.

Buy Hanging Butterfly Purple (Lavender) & White Triple Layered Nylon Butterflies Decorations - Decorate Now

I ordered several of these for my infant daughter's bug-themed nursery. They are beautiful, well-constructed, and exactly what I wanted. They are designed to hang from the ceiling facing down, but it was not difficult to manipulate everything so that I could hang them on the walls. They really add to the room, and the price is competitive, so I'm very pleased with my purchase.

Read Best Reviews of Hanging Butterfly Purple (Lavender) & White Triple Layered Nylon Butterflies Decorations - Decorate Here

Received the butterfly very fast and it was exactly as pictured on the website. I used it as the main item in the diaper cake I made for my daughter's baby shower and it was the highlight of the day!

Want Hanging Butterfly Purple (Lavender) & White Triple Layered Nylon Butterflies Decorations - Decorate Discount?

The pictures do not do these products justice. The colors are so much more vibrant. My daughter just loves these as part of her new room decor. The customer service is great too. I ordered directly from Bugs-n-Blooms instead of through Amazon and was a little nervous since I normally order through Amazon in case of any issues. One of the products in the order was not fulfilled correctly (an extra butterfly was sent instead of the curtain tie backs). One quick call and the company had the correct product to me in a few short days with a return label for the incorrect product. Customer service was efficient and friendly. I would recommend ordering products from this company as they are high quality and the customer service is fantastic.

Save 11% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment