Saturday, July 19, 2014

Giant Nursery Wall Decals - Jungle Monkeys and Palm Tree Baby/Nursery Wall Stickers for Boys & Girls

Giant Nursery Wall Decals - Jungle Monkeys and Palm Tree Baby/Nursery Wall Stickers for Boys & GirlsI think these decals are great and were easy to apply. I ended up cutting up the pages and using painter's tape to temporarily position the decals until I was sure where I wanted to put it. Then I peeled the backing and placed on the wall.

Bubbles were easy to remove by just sliding my hand across, and I was able to reposition them fairly easily. I used this product on a flat untextured, painted wall.

One word of caution, be careful when peeling the stickers either off the backing or to reposition, they will tear if you are too rough.

Nice colors, as pictured. You can reposition them only if you are VERY careful. Otherwise, they tear and the edges wrinkle up.

Buy Giant Nursery Wall Decals - Jungle Monkeys and Palm Tree Baby/Nursery Wall Stickers for Boys & Girls Now

Easy to apply and totally changed our nursery! This product is fun to apply and way faster than painting. I love these decals!

Read Best Reviews of Giant Nursery Wall Decals - Jungle Monkeys and Palm Tree Baby/Nursery Wall Stickers for Boys & Girls Here

Just what the kids' room needed. Product arrived earlier than expected too! Decals are easy to put up and to move. Great for parents who'd like to decorate without too much fuss :) Colors are great!

Want Giant Nursery Wall Decals - Jungle Monkeys and Palm Tree Baby/Nursery Wall Stickers for Boys & Girls Discount?

This is a very cute mural and bigger than I expected for our son's bedroom wall. Very easy to apply, and simple directions to follow. The only thing to beware of is to get the positioning of the stickers down pretty well before you apply it if you have to peel them up at all (which is simple to do, if need be), it may not stick as well after the fact. We have a few spots which keep bubbling up that we continually pat down, so we may apply an adhesive under it.

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment