Friday, July 11, 2014

Easy Instant Decoration Wall Sticker Decal - Red Flowers and Butterflies

Easy Instant Decoration Wall Sticker Decal - Red Flowers and ButterfliesNot sure why this is being called a toy, it is a wall decor, that being said it is very nice, I have not used it yet as I have to paint first.

These decals are nice, and will work perfect for my plans....so many options it is not all one piece, so you can be creative

Simple, colorful, and eye catching! I am very happy with this product. I paired it with sheets of similar decals to create a sweep of color from floor to ceiling! This set included instructions and a few extra pieces you can connect to make one or two extra tall flower stems.

Buy Easy Instant Decoration Wall Sticker Decal - Red Flowers and Butterflies Now

Looks great on the wall, I put them up just like the package shows in the picture of the completed sticker decal.

Read Best Reviews of Easy Instant Decoration Wall Sticker Decal - Red Flowers and Butterflies Here

These look good. They look better in a little girl's room over the headboard of the bed or over a desk.

Want Easy Instant Decoration Wall Sticker Decal - Red Flowers and Butterflies Discount?

Covers the BooBoos in your walls & looks Cute:).. Washes well!.. Easy to apply & change your mind & Apply again

Save 81% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment