Saturday, July 12, 2014

Dance like no one's watching

Dance like no one's watchingThis is very thin vinyl cutout, so it is very time consuming to get on the wall.

SOME THINGS TO NOTE:

1don't just eye it. make sure you get a laser level or put it on crooked delibritely.

2i used a heat gun and washcloth to make sure there were no bubble, shine and it adhered firmly.

3GO SLOWthe letter thickness is THIN (sometimes only 1/8") and STRETCHES out of shape easily. That is where the heat helped a lot i could shrink it back to size.

4your arms will get very tired if you are working above eye level.

5it took my about 2 1/2 hours. And I have extensive experience doing this.

RESULT:

It looks hand painted, the glossiness of the vinyl does not go away, but with the heat it shrank into the texture and looks amazing.

I would not get this product again just because of the thinnest of the lettering, but I have purchased other products from this company and have been very happy.

Decent quality and easy to put up.You can cut them and put them as you like or keep them the way they come as i did....looks pretty in living room....Thanks!!

Buy Dance like no one's watching Now

Hi

this is the 3rd wall vinyl I've purchased and I love them. They are so effective and easy to put up.

Great value for money!

Read Best Reviews of Dance like no one's watching Here

Rather than buy pictures for my daughter's bedroom wall, she selected this saying decal. When it arrived, she asked to apply it herself. After centering it on the wall, I left her to work a little magic and magic it is. Upon learning the techinique of rubbing it from the paper to the wall, she had it completed in about fifteen minutes. This decal, plus the dot decals also purchased through Amazon, have helped complete the change she wanted to update her room. We are both very pleased.

Want Dance like no one's watching Discount?

Great words to live by and inspirational words to have on your wall to come home to every night as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment