
Was going to purchase the ottomans from a popular high end discount website, but they were sold out. Found the exact same ottomans on Amazon. The price was cheaper and rec'd them in less than 3 days. I love the ottomans. Good quality for the price. They look exactly like the ones you find in the high end department store. If you are looking for the classy high end look for your bedroom or any other room in your house these are the ottomans you should purchase. Very satisfied. I gave it 4 starts, but I never give anything a 5 star because nothing is perfect. :-)

I have been looking for a small and modern looking bench for our small entryway at our new house. Finally I found this bench at this incredible price and it's simple to put it together. It looks just like the picture and it looks even better in my new house with my amazing modern decor. Thinking about buying another one...
Buy Coaster Ottoman with Metal Base in White Faux Leather Now
A bit larger than expected. Top gets kind of wrinkled if you set things on it. Assembly lengthy but pretty simple.
Read Best Reviews of Coaster Ottoman with Metal Base in White Faux Leather Here
We liked the syling and when it arrived it was easy to assemble. A little cheaply made(to be expected given the price) and at least one of the parts the threading stripped and pulled through the metal.
All in all a good value.
Want Coaster Ottoman with Metal Base in White Faux Leather Discount?
I ordered this ottoman for my daughter to use for her make up table. It is a lot larger than it appears. It is much bigger than a regular stool it is really an ottoman. It is sturdy and great for the price. Took me 25 minutes to put together. Amazon was the only site I was able to find a white stool/ottoman for a good price. Thank you Amazon.
Save 43% Off
No comments:
Post a Comment