Saturday, July 5, 2014

Cameo Headboard

Fashion Bed Group Cameo Headboard, Off-White, FullOrdered this for our 5 year old daughter's bed. Very solid product for the price. The floral spray across the top is very detailed and pretty, the pictures don't do it justice. We put it together and had it attached to the existing bedframe in under 15minutes. Very happy with this headboard!

Love this headboard. Looks very beautiful in my daughters bedroom... Loved the fact it was wooden and not plastic, the price was awesome for the quality... Received it a day before what was stated. Its very sturdy and the flowers engraved on it is a nice touch,just wish they were painted,but I'm gonna do it to add some color...

Buy Cameo Headboard Now

I grew up in the 70's so I had the white bedroom furniture with the canopy bed. The canopy bed frame was broken years ago and I have never found anything to replace it that would match the bedroom set, until now. This headboard is perfect! It is sturdy and easy to attach to the bed frame. My 17 year old daughter who uses this bedroom furniture is delighted to have the headboard. In fact, she picked it out! We can't be more satisfied!!

Read Best Reviews of Cameo Headboard Here

Purchased this to move our daughter into a twin-size bed. Very simple to put together and attach to a standard bed frame. Looks good and feels sturdy.

Want Cameo Headboard Discount?

I purchased two of these headboards and they are very nice. They look good and the quality is very good also. I would definitely purchase from this company again.

Save 31% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment