Buy Birds, Birdcages, and Ivy Decorative Vinyl Home Wall Art Sticker Decals Now
These are great I put them up in my office for easy customization and I get compliments on them all the time!Read Best Reviews of Birds, Birdcages, and Ivy Decorative Vinyl Home Wall Art Sticker Decals Here
The material used is very good, not flimsy. It sticks just fine to my wall (and in fact they've been there for almost two years now) and they are cut in such a way it doesn't really look like a sticker/decal. Looks very nice on my wall, it is very whimsical yet classy and not at all hard to put together, I tried to follow the picture exactly... which you can do... but you can also wing it to go around anything obstructing as well by arranging ti in another way -which I did. I love this set, it is very pretty against a very white wall.Want Birds, Birdcages, and Ivy Decorative Vinyl Home Wall Art Sticker Decals Discount?
I say amazing because this product does exactly what the description says!1. It is very easy to apply.
2. You can repossition it several times if needed.
3. My walls are slightly textured and it still worked!
If you don't wants holes in your walls, this is the answer.


No comments:
Post a Comment