
This exactly fit the style I was going for in my cottage/beach feel bedrom. It did take about 2 and a half weeks to arrive, but the delivery service they used was extremely professional and helpful, calling three times to set up delivery, give me a window of time, and then a half-hour before they arrived. It came in three large boxes and was not difficult for my husband and I to carry upstairs. It took about a half hour to set up and was pretty easy. We have a pillow-top king mattress, so once we set it all up we discovered that with the box springs, it was WAY too high. So we ditched the box springs, bought two inexpensive twin-sized pieces of pressboard (or plywood) and laid them over the boards and laid our mattress directly on that. Works great and puts the bed at a perfect height. What I love about this bed is that you don't need a bedskirt! Since we have pets that like to sleep under the bed, it always drove me batty that our bed skirt got all hairy from that. I also love that the height between the bed rails and the floor fits storage bins nicely, and my medium sized dogs can sleep under there now too. (The cats always slept under there and tore up the box springs!) My husband, who was ambivalent about the purchase to begin with actually said to me, "You did a really good job, Honey, I love it!" Whaaa? That's never happened before, I assure you. I'm completely thrilled with the bed and would absolutely recommend it.

No comments:
Post a Comment