
I ordered this for my daughter's nursery. The product shipped very quickly. The butterflies are very nice, but if you are thinking about ordering these, just for your information: There is a bump on the back of these that i was not expecting, but its to hold the butterfly together. Its no big deal, but you can't see it in the picture. My plan was to glue two of them together, back to back....Won't be able to do it now but i will figure something out. :) Keep up the good work and fast shipping!

I ordered both the purple and the pink of this product. I LOVE IT!!! They are slightly smaller than I'd imagined, but still very nice, and definitely ARE the 2 inches as described. If I put one on my index finger, the wingspan takes up about two knuckles. But they are too small to put on a mobile... unless as a background effect for larger pieces. There is nothing that comes with the product to attach it to anything, which means you have to be imaginative, and also means they are very versatile. I'm putting them on my daughter's headbands, drapes,and walls. Sewing them on is a snap. Putting them on the walls takes creativity. My husband ended up using hot glue to attach them to the walls, since when it's time to take them down, our daughter will probably want something other than pink paint anyway. Overall I love this product. I wish I would've ordered more, so I'm fixing that today and placing another order. Perfect decor for a little girl's room!
Buy 2" Dark Pink (Fuschia) Mini (X-Small) Glitter Butterfly Butterflies 6pc set - nylon nursery bedroom Now
This product is too small to use in a mobile as is stated could be one purpose. It would have to be very very close to the newborn/infant/childs face to be seen otherwise I cannot see how they could be amused without straining themselves. FYI I measure them and they are not 2 inches at all.
Read Best Reviews of 2" Dark Pink (Fuschia) Mini (X-Small) Glitter Butterfly Butterflies 6pc set - nylon nursery bedroom Here
No comments:
Post a Comment