Friday, June 6, 2014

Street & Traffic Sign Wall Decals - Stop Ahead Symbol Sign

Street & Traffic Sign Wall Decals - Stop Ahead Symbol Sign - 12 inch Removable GraphicI've ordered from this company before and once again, I was very pleased. Products are as described (maybe better) and shipping is quick. I'm sure I'll use more of these in the future. My walls are VERY textured and these stick well.... No peeling off!

Even though I was slightly disappointed in the quality of the sign, it still looks good in our son's room. My only complaint is that is appears to be printed with low end ink, from a low end printer.

Buy Street & Traffic Sign Wall Decals - Stop Ahead Symbol Sign Now

size, texture, colours. really loved. i used it on my baby room.

you can really stick on, and out all times you want.

Read Best Reviews of Street & Traffic Sign Wall Decals - Stop Ahead Symbol Sign Here

I was pleased with this decal sign. I had trouble finding a company that shipped these traffic decals to Canada. But was pleased to see Wall Monkey did. Price was good. Item was received in time. It looks great in my son's room.

Want Street & Traffic Sign Wall Decals - Stop Ahead Symbol Sign Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment