- This Stickerbrand Vinyl Wall Decal is 44" X 66" #310A (Please email us your color preference after your purchase)
- *VERY IMPORTANT: After your purchase, please email us your color preference. (See Color Chart amongst Photo Gallery Above) We can also REVERSE/MIRROR the decal image if needed.
- Stickerbrand will also contact you after your purchase, please check your email. If no reply is made after 3 days, we will ship you the default color. The sooner we receive your color preference the faster your decal can be shipped out to you.
- This is a custom made product by StickerBrand Design. This decal is designed and produced at Stickerbrand Studio in FL, USA. Before you click Add to Cart, please check to see that it is "Sold by Stickerbrand".
- Some decals may come in multiple pieces due to the size of the design. Application is fun and easy, using only a plastic card like a credit card or a plastic squeegee. Our decals can be applied on most flat surfaces, including slightly textured walls, interior & exterior walls, mirrors, or any smooth surface. You can test this by applying a regular sticker on your wall, and if it sticks than our wall decals should work on your walls. Do not apply Stickerbrand wall decals to freshly painted walls for at least 2 weeks or longer. Zero VOC or Low VOC (volatile organic compound) paint chemicals can take 6 weeks to fully cured. *These decals are removable but not reusable.
My only other issue was with the company and their customer service. The details upon ordering state you will be contacted by the company to confirm the color. I was NOT contacted until I received notification that the item had shipped. Worried that the wrong color had been shipped, I sent an email to the company trying to confirm what they had shipped and what their return policy was if needed. The only response I got was "The default color was shipped" but did not state what that in fact WAS or how I would return it if needed. Luckily the default that was sent was black (which was what I wanted) and not blue which is stated in the product description.
Order carefully and PLEASE contact the company as soon as you order to make sure you get the right product.
Buy Stickerbrand Vinyl Wall Art Decal Sticker Floral Ornaments Flower #310A Now
No complaints. It looks great on the wall and covers a lot of imperfections. Great size!!It's tricky to put up, but if you take your time and follow the directions its no problem.
I put this up myself with no help blue painters tape was a must.
Some tips:
Wipe the wall down with a damp cloth and let it dry.
Tape the decal up first and get the position right. There's no moving this once its on.
When your ready to hang the first piece separate the top edge wall side of protective film from the decal
And bend back and crease it so it stays bent. Maybe 2 or 3 Inches.
Now move into position but be careful not to make contact with the wall until its right where
You want it. Then tape it into position. The exposed decal will now be on the wall and you can set it
By rubbing firmly over the backing side.
The key is that creased section. You have to reach up under the decal to start peeling back this side,
Having that already started helps keep everything in place as you slowly pull the sheet down and away
From the sticky side and set it to the wall.
Removing the backing (top sheet) its best to fold it back against its self as you pull it off. Take your time
And rub the decal against the wall as you remove that sheet. Don't pull away from the wall. Pull it back against itself and it will separate much easier from the decal
Hope that helps.
Read Best Reviews of Stickerbrand Vinyl Wall Art Decal Sticker Floral Ornaments Flower #310A Here
When I took it out of the box I thought it would be too big on my wall. Turned out, I could've gotten it bigger (not the fault of the product mind you, I just have big walls). It comes in 4 peices that you have to stick onto the wall and it wasn't an easy task. The main peice is huge and I had to cut it in order to place it on my wall. Yes, it was a pain to put up but once done, the effect is stunning. You can't help but stare at it. I will be ordering more, because it just looks cool as heck.Want Stickerbrand Vinyl Wall Art Decal Sticker Floral Ornaments Flower #310A Discount?
I used the "contact the seller" function that amazon.com has immediately after ordering this product to make sure that I would get the color that I wanted, the maker sent me a confirmation e-mail, no problem.The application took some patience and alot of help from my husband. We fudged it in few places but it isn't noticeable unless you're VERY close up to it. It's perfect and inexpensive for those that want to add a little something to a room.I purchased this to put on my accent wall in my dining room. The wall was very textured so I was a bit scared that it may not stick. I had no problems at all with it adhering to the wall or with installing it. It did take a little time, 1hr, but I was doing it alone without assistance. I had no issues, no problems, and am EXTREMELY happy with the results... I cannot walk past the wall without looking at it. I WILL be purchasing again from this company for other rooms in my home!


No comments:
Post a Comment