Friday, June 6, 2014

South Shore Furniture, Vintage Collection, Headboard 54"/60", Classic Cherry

South Shore Furniture, Vintage Collection, Headboard 54'/60', Classic CherryThe headboard is good looking, looks like cherry, only thing that makes it look cheap are the plastic screw covers on the top. It's not as high as it looks in the photo, unless I attached it to my bedframe incorrectly. You need two people to put it together. The company did not include hardware to attach the headboard to the bedframe.

The headboard did not fit our full-size frame exactly (I figured these were standard sizes), so had to force it a little. The headboad portion is pretty sturdy, but the legs that attach to the frame are too thin. The headboard tends to knock against the wall with even slight movement. I will have to strengthen it with additional wood attached to the back of the legs to take the sway out of it.

Buy South Shore Furniture, Vintage Collection, Headboard 54"/60", Classic Cherry Now

This headboard is not a good purchase for 2 reasons:

Too many installation parts.

It does not fit a full size bed frame.

I had to return it.

AS

Read Best Reviews of South Shore Furniture, Vintage Collection, Headboard 54"/60", Classic Cherry Here

the legs did not align to the bed frame and i did not receive any screws to attach the headboard to the bed frame. i ordered 2 other headboards from another company and everthing was perfect. I then decided after to try your company for the headboard and I was very disappointed. I had to get someone to drill two additional holes and go out and purchase screws. If i had not thrown out the package i would have returned it. I also paid you more for your headboard than i paid for the Ones I purchased from the other company

Want South Shore Furniture, Vintage Collection, Headboard 54"/60", Classic Cherry Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment