
For a frame, I bought a 16x20 / 16 x 20 Black Picture Frame NEW .. 1.25'' wide. So, all together, I paid $27.24 for large framed print. Picasso did the original oil on linen in 1923. But, he also did a round of 100 prints (worth about $50,000 each today). At around 25,000 different original works, he created more works of art than any other artist in history. Of these, there are about 2500 different original prints. The reproduction here if of one of Picasso's most famous works. The couple is likely of Picasso himself and mistress Irene Lagut. I am very happy. One of the few times I wish I could provide a 6-star rating (grin).

This is a beautiful print of such an incredible piece of art. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition, nice colors and I like the border its easy to frame and looks great. At such a great price, Im really happy with my purchase
Buy Picasso The Lovers Wall Decor Contemporary Picture Art Print Now
No comments:
Post a Comment