
We ordered two of these. One came with missing parts and the other with broken parts. Putting it together was not that difficult. Quality is definitely sub-standard. We noticed that the white was coming off just a couple of days after we put it together. Edges are sharp and not very kid friendly. I really regret buying this product. I wish there was an easy way to just pack it up and send it back.

My daughter has this as a second bed in her room. She uses this as a reading bed/lounge when she doesn't have guests staying with her. Its great for that purpose.
Buy New Visions by Lane 866-301 Twin Size Storage Bed, White Laminate Now
This bed was perfect for my daughter. Box came damaged, but the bed was OK. My daughter and I put it together in less than an hour. Took off one star for the white sticky paper used to cover up screw holes. Many won't stay on.
Read Best Reviews of New Visions by Lane 866-301 Twin Size Storage Bed, White Laminate Here
No comments:
Post a Comment