Saturday, June 7, 2014

Isabella Bedroom Collection Solid Hardwood Queen Size Bed

Isabella Bedroom Collection Solid Hardwood Queen Size Bedi bought this bed for my little sister last year for christmas. it is heavy, but so very nice and durable. not a fake 100$ thing you can buy at walmart. this bed will last her many years to come.

Bed was very easy to assemble, everything fir together very tight and seems to be very well made. Finish is very nice andlloks great.

Buy Isabella Bedroom Collection Solid Hardwood Queen Size Bed Now

I needed to buy a bed for my first place and I looked all over for a bed frame. I fell in love with this bed as soon as I saw it on Amazon. The frame is a beautiful shade, and the detailing on the headboard is very beautiful. The wood is also thick and sturdy. I plan to keep this bed for a long time.

Read Best Reviews of Isabella Bedroom Collection Solid Hardwood Queen Size Bed Here

No comments:

Post a Comment