Monday, June 9, 2014

I am a child of God wall art wall sayings

I am a child of God wall art wall sayingsI LOVE this product. It was shipped promptly and contained clear application directions. It was very quick and easy to put up. The only improvement I would like would be for the letters to be repositionable in case I want to move it in the future. I am also not certain how easy it will be to remove. Hopefully it will come down eventually without the need to repaint the wall. We used the "I am a Child of God" saying above our baby's crib in her nursery and surrounded it with flowers/birds wall art that match baby's bedding. It turned out REALLY sweet. I love seeing this constant reminder every time we walk into the nursery. I am also considering other verse wall art for my office wall. Overall great purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment