Friday, June 20, 2014

Equity by La Crosse 70902 Soft Cube LCD Alarm Clock, Pink

Equity by La Crosse 70902 Soft Cube LCD Alarm Clock, PinkClock is ok I bought to go in my daughter's nursery and wanted something to match in color. My only wish is that it would stay lit up... you have to push a button in order to make it light up. It works okay for me since it's right next to the rocking chair, but if I was using this as an alarm or something in my room, that would be really annoying not being able to see it at night. Also, it does not plug in or come with a cord to plug in batteries only. Fun pink silicone cover... but that's about the extent of the positive things.

I bought this alarm in blue. I like the size of the clock (not too big or too small), the rubberized grip, and that it automatically shows the time, date, and alarm time in large, easy to read numbers. It also takes AA batteries, which is convenient. There is a snooze function, and the backlight is nice and bright.

The problems are that the alarm is pretty quiet, and that it only beeps for 1 minute before shutting itself off. I like that the beeps start slowly and then get faster and faster as the minute progresses. But the volume is not loud enough to wake me up, and the alarm's duration is too short. I am a heavier sleeper, but I even tried leaving the clock on my bed itself, by my head, and it still didn't wake me up. It also seems to be the trend with most alarm clocks I've seen lately--they are pretty quiet, and they only ring/beep for 1 minute before shutting themselves off.

Overall, this clock okay if you're a light sleeper. If you are a heavier sleeper, like I am, pass on this one.

Thanks for reading my review, and I hope it was helpful to you.

3 stars/5

Buy Equity by La Crosse 70902 Soft Cube LCD Alarm Clock, Pink Now

Very small and easy to operate it come in a rubber case i recommend it alarm is VERY annoying beep and so on otherwise a good clock id recommend it for someone who NEEDS to get up in the morning...................

Read Best Reviews of Equity by La Crosse 70902 Soft Cube LCD Alarm Clock, Pink Here

Santa did a good job pick out exactly what my daughter wanted for a alarm clock. She was really excited to open it on christmas day.

Want Equity by La Crosse 70902 Soft Cube LCD Alarm Clock, Pink Discount?

My 13 year old was looking for an alarm clock that wasn't to bright. I got this on for her, and she is very excited. It takes 2 AA batteries, and you have to hit the top to make it light up with a pink back ground. You can see the numbers when it is not lit up, but not as good. She was very excited to recieve this.

Save 26% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment